This beautiful two-bedroom apartment is located on the fifth floor with views to the east looking over the beautiful Gold Coast.
This open plan apartment also features a large kitchen with stone benchtops and glass splashback. Fisher and Paykel stainless steel appliances - cooktop, range hook and double dishwasher and led light feature lights.
The laundry is separate and features plenty of storage with a stone benchtop, led lighting feature lights and new dryer.
The ensuite and bathroom have high quality ceramic tiles and mirrored cabinets with led lighting down lights.
The apartment has wool broadloom carpets installed in the bedrooms with vinyl flooring installed to the rest of the apartment for low maintenance.
Also included are dimout and sheer curtains to all apartments, 24-hour emergency call system, video intercom system, fans and ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Large kitchen with stone benches and feature lighting
- Views of the Gold Coast
- Ensuite and bathroom off bedrooms one and two
- Keyless Village – Swipe cards for security
- 5 Star Gold Liveable Housing
Extra storage is available for rent.
Other wonderful featured includes:
- High ceilings
- Designs that encourage cross-flow ventilation
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Convenient lift access
- Under-cover secure parking
- Guest parking onsite for family and friends
- Emergency alarm access points linked to emergency assistance
You will also have great access to:
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Self-service café
- Billiards and activity room
- Beauty salon
- Many indoor and outdoor recreation areas
Enjoy stress-free public transport, easy access to shopping, medical care and a range of convenient recreation and entertainment venues, golf courses, beaches and parks.
For more information or to book an appointment, please call Giselle Spice by calling 5527 9520.
Images to be used as a guide only. Information correct as at August 2019 and subject to change without notice.
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
1. Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
2. Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
3. Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
4. Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
5. Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of this document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au