When you choose Lady Small Haven Retirement Village, you are choosing a beautiful new home. But you’re also getting so much more. You’re becoming part of a vibrant, connected community in the heart of Benowa.
This beautiful 2 bedroom apartment is located on level 1 and will be ready to move in May 2020.
This open plan apartment features a large kitchen with stone benchtops, glass splashback and feature led lighting. High quality Fisher and Paykel stainless steel appliances - cooktop, range hook and double dishwasher.
The home has been designed to enjoy cross flow ventilation out onto a large balcony with access from the lounge room as well as master bedroom.
Other wonderful features includes:
• High ceilings
• Designs that encourage cross-flow ventilation
• Dim out and sheer curtains to all apartments
• Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
• 24 hour emergency call system
• Video intercom system
• Convenient lift access
• Under-cover secure parking
• Guest parking onsite for family and friends
• Emergency alarm access points linked to emergency assistance
You will also have great access to:
• Outdoor heated swimming pool
• Self-service café
• Billiards and activity room
• Beauty salon
• Many indoor and outdoor recreation areas
Enjoy stress-free public transport, easy access to shopping, medical care and a range of convenient recreation and entertainment venues, golf courses, beaches and parks.
For more information or to book an appointment to view our display apartment, please call Giselle Spice by calling 07 5557 9180.
Images to be used as a guide only. Information correct as at January 2020 and subject to change without notice.
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
- Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
- Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
- Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
- Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
- Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of the Code of Conduct or our Village Comparison Document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au