Be amazed by this beautifully designed and spacious three-bedroom apartment which is located on the second floor with a south east outlook over to Sir Bruce Small park.
This open plan design features a large kitchen with stone benches with glass splashback. High quality Fisher and Paykel stainless steel appliances - cooktop, range hook and double dishwasher. The floor plan flows from the kitchen to the dining and lounge area onto a large 17m2 balcony.
The main bedroom is light filled with an ensuite and built in robe.
Also included is dimout and sheer curtains to all apartments, 24-hour emergency call system, video intercom system, fans and ducted air-conditioning throughout.
You’ll also have access to resort style amenity including an outdoor heated swimming pool, library, billiards room, outdoor courtyard and impressive community areas to name a few.
This apartment is a must see. Call Giselle Spice on 07 5527 9520 to book your appointment.
Images to be used as a guide only and information subject to change without notice.
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
- Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
- Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
- Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
- Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
- Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of the Code of Conduct or our Village Comparison Document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au