- One bedroom one bathroom
- Fully refurbished
- Built in wardrobes
- Spacious kitchen
- Large outdoor pergola for entertaining
- Separate laundry
- Security screens and doors
- Lockable windows
- Outside power point
- 24-hour Emergency Response System
- Activity centres and arranged social programs
- Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
- Easy walking distance to Community Centre and access gate to shopping centre
Sugarland Gardens is a unique retirement village situated on 5.141 hectares of lush gardens in a park-like setting.
There are a wide range of lifestyle options available, all with personally tailored care and support packages, providing real lifestyle choices if or when you need them. We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
On-site facilities include award winning gardens, a community centre with reception area, library, meeting rooms, snooker table, formal lounge areas, indoor kitchen and an outdoor barbecue area. The village hosts a variety of social events and entertaining activities such as bingo, cards and games, musical performances, indoor bowls, and snooker and pool matches.
Sugarland Gardens is close to hospitals, a medical clinic and adjoins Stockland Bundaberg Shopping Centre, the largest and most progressive shopping centre in the Wide Bay region. A host of other shopping, services and cinemas are also located nearby including Brothers Sports Club.
* Images are indicative only
Code of Conduct
The Retirement Living Code of Conduct (Code) is a voluntary industry code and is an initiative of the peak bodies representing Retirement Communities across Australia – the Retirement Living Council (Property Council) and Leading Aged Services Australia. Churches of Christ in Queensland is a signatory to the Code, and fully supports the vision and objectives.
The vision is to promote and protect the independence, privacy, dignity, happiness, safety and security of older people through the provision of specialised, quality, fit-for-purpose housing, with tailored support services, within a community environment
The objectives of the Code are to:
1. Promote and protect the interests of current and future residents;
2. Help implement regulation in a way that creates high and consistent standards regarding the marketing, sales and operation of Retirement Communities that are above and beyond statutory obligations;
3. Promote trust and confidence in the sector;
4. Provide a framework to assist open, transparent and efficient resolution of complaints by residents’ against signatories to the Code;
5. Provide industry leadership to promote effective self-regulation that complements and builds on existing regulatory arrangements.
For a copy of this document please visit www.RetireWithUs.com.au