- Two bedroom
- One bathroom plus powder room
- Fully refurbished
- Built in wardrobes
- Spacious kitchen
- Large open plan dining and lounge
- Separate laundry
- Large outdoor pergola and wooden deck for entertaining
- Security screens and doors
- Lockable windows
- Attached garage with remote control roller door
- 24-hour Emergency Response System
- Activity centres and arranged social programs
- Spacious landscaped grounds fully maintained
Sugarland Gardens is a unique retirement village situated on 5.141 hectares of lush gardens in a park-like setting.
There are a wide range of lifestyle options available, all with personally tailored care and support packages, providing real lifestyle choices if or when you need them. We provide a lifestyle that enables you to remain independent while living in a secure and supportive environment. Most importantly, we offer you and your family peace of mind.
On-site facilities include award winning gardens, a community centre with reception area, library, meeting rooms, snooker table, formal lounge areas, indoor kitchen and an outdoor barbecue area. The village hosts a variety of social events and entertaining activities such as bingo, cards and games, musical performances, indoor bowls, and snooker and pool matches.
Sugarland Gardens is close to hospitals, a medical clinic and adjoins Stockland Bundaberg Shopping Centre, the largest and most progressive shopping centre in the Wide Bay region. A host of other shopping, services and cinemas are also located nearby including Brothers Sports Club.
* Images are indicative only