Located in an integrated campus, you’ll have access to a range of services to enrich your lifestyle. Downstairs you’ll find the community hub with senior’s gym, club room, café, chapel and salon. Should your health needs ever change our new Residential Aged Home is now open in the same location.
The crowning jewel of Uniting Westmead is its connection to nature. Expansive Parramatta Park is across the road and inside the precinct you’ll find generous gardens and outdoor spaces.
Uniting Westmead Retirement and Independent Living Village is the perfect match for those looking to swap burdensome household maintenance for a modern home that offers a vibrant community, central location and easy access to parks, transport and medical facilities.
One of the benefits of an independent living village is the freedom to choose to be involved as much or as little as you like. The new apartments are a tranquil retreat nestled above community facilities for socialising when you choose.
Inside the new homes you’ll find contemporary fixtures and fitting throughout with neutral palettes designed to complement all tastes, timber look vinyl flooring is hard wearing and easy to clean. The apartments have been designed with generous windows to maximise outlooks to Parramatta Park or the internal green spaces.
• Kitchens feature ample storage, stone bench tops, soft-close drawers, Bosche dishwasher, Westinghouse cooktop and oven
• Flooring between rooms is all level access with no steps or raised surfaces
• Bathrooms are well appointed with modern fixtures and finishes, tiling is non-slip and if there ever is a need to add modifications such as grab rails these can be installed with ease into the reinforced walls
• All apartments come with NBN access, air-conditioning in the living room and main bedroom, roller blinds, secure basement parking and an INS emergency call system
These new homes are truly low maintenance, with daily upkeep of the apartments and grounds taken care of by Uniting, you’ll have plenty of time on your hands to enjoy doing the things you love.
In your village:
• Community room
• Pet friendly
• BBQ facilities
• Residential aged care on site
• Lift access to apartments
• Seniors’ Gym
• Hair and beauty salon
In your home:
• Open plan living spaces
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony / courtyard
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking included
• Basement storage cage
In your community:
• Parramatta Park: 2-minute walk
• Westmead Hospital and health precinct: 5-minute walk
• Westmead Hospital T-Way: 7-minute walk
• Westmead Train Station: 9-minute walk
• Wisteria Gardens: 14-minute walk
• Westfield Parramatta: 9-minute drive / 4 minutes by train
• Wentworthville Library: 14 minutes by train
• Parramatta RSL: 16-minute walk / 5-minutes by train
• Parramatta CBD: 5 minutes by train
• Wentworthville Swimming Centre: 9-minute drive / 8 minutes by train
You will pay a departure fee when you leave the village.
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.
Now Open. Book your 1-1 appointment to take a tour of the new village. Contact us on 1800 864 846 or via [email protected]
Alternatively drop by from Monday to Friday, 10am – 4pm, and Saturday, 10am – 3pm. 1 Caroline Street, Westmead