Currently no vacancies available. Contact the Uniting team to enquire or join the waitlist.
Small village in a tranquil garden setting
Uniting Northhaven’s 15 villas sit in a delightful garden setting that creates a real village feel. Surrounded by Loftberg Oval, Lane Cove National Park and several golf courses, this leafy Upper North Shore village is a short walk to a bus stop with regular services to Gordon and Turramurra station and the vibrant retail, dining and entertainment offerings of Macquarie Shopping Centre. For everyday needs, local shopping and other amenities are just a stroll away.
The garden villas feature open plan living and dining areas, contemporary kitchens and bathrooms and an internal laundry.
Depending on which pricing option you choose, you may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
• Community room
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking spaces are leased separately to the unit, contact our team to find out more about costs
In your community:
• Loftberg Oval – 3-minute walk
• Kuringai Fitness & Aquatic Centre – 5-minute walk
• West Pymble Bicentennial Club – 10-minute walk
• Philip Mall Local Shopping Centre – 5-minute walk
• Avondale Golf Club – 10-minute drive
• Gordon Golf Club – 10-minute drive
• Bus 572 to Macquarie Shopping Centre & Turramurra Station – 1-minute walk
• Gloucester Ave Trail (Wallalong Cres Entry) – 5-minute walk
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting Northaven West Pymble or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]