There are currently no vacancies available at this village.
Contact 1800 864 846 to update your details or join the waitlist.
Private oasis amid gardens and gum trees, with lake picnic area nearby
Encircled by gumtrees and extensive gardens, Uniting Wirreanda feels like your own private oasis. Relax into retirement living and take advantage of the many village facilities and connect with fellow residents for a friendly game of chess, a chat during a craft session in the art room, or if you’d prefer, take some time for yourself with a dip in the indoor pool.
With a range of apartment and villa layouts we’re sure to have a home that suits your unique, independent living needs. Open plan apartments, and dining spaces take advantage of the leafy outlooks.
This village has a car space, standalone car port and a garage onsite.
You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
All photographs and/or videos shown are for illustrative purposes and may not be an exact representation of the space for sale.
In your village:
- Community room
- Craft room
- Pet friendly
- BBQ area
- Residential aged care on-site
- Resident gyms
- Social and activities club
- Hair and beauty salon
- Community vegetable garden
In your home:
- Open plan living and dining
- Single level layout
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window furnishings
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony or courtyard
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Parking and garage spaces are leased separately to unit – contact our team to find out more about costs
In your community:
- Bus stop - 1-minute walk
- George Thornton Reserve – 2-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Golf Club - 10-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Bowling Club – 10-minute drive /
- Woolworths West Pennant Hills – 2-minute drive / 8 minutes by bus
- Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre – 10-minute drive
- West Pennant Hills Sports Club – 10-minute drive
- Castle Towers – 9-minute car / 20 minutes by bus
- Beecroft Place – 10-minute car
- The Hills Private Hospital – 15-minute drive
- Hornsby – Ku-ring-gai Hospital – 30-minute drive
- Games afternoon
- Chapel service
- Movie night
- Carpet bowls
- Bus trips
- Craft club
- Happy hour
You will pay a departure fee when you leave this village
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.
To learn more about Uniting Wirreanda or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]