Currently no vacancies available. Contact the Uniting team to enquire or join the waitlist.
Tranquil retirement living with extensive community facilities
Encircled by gumtrees and extensive gardens, Uniting Wirreanda feels like your own private oasis. Take advantage of one of the many village facilities and connect with fellow residents for a friendly game of chess or a chat over craft in the art room, if you’d prefer, take some time for yourself with a dip in the indoor pool.
With a range of apartment and villa layouts we are positive to have a home that suits your needs. Open plan living, and dining spaces take advantage of the leafy outlooks.
Depending on which pricing option you choose, you may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
- Community room
- Craft room
- Pet friendly
- BBQ area
- Residential aged care on-site
- Resident gyms
- Social and activities club
- Hair and beauty salon
- Community vegetable garden
In your home:
- Open plan living and dining
- Single level layout
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window furnishings
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony or courtyard
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Parking and garage spaces are leased separately to unit – contact our team to find out more about costs
In your community:
- Bus stop - 1-minute walk
- George Thornton Reserve – 2-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Golf Club - 10-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Bowling Club – 10-minute drive /
- Woolworths West Pennant Hills – 2-minute drive / 8 minutes by bus
- Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre – 10-minute drive
- West Pennant Hills Sports Club – 10-minute drive
- Castle Towers – 9-minute car / 20 minutes by bus
- Beecroft Place – 10-minute car
- The Hills Private Hospital – 15-minute drive
- Hornsby – Ku-ring-gai Hospital – 30-minute drive
- Games afternoon
- Chapel service
- Movie night
- Carpet bowls
- Bus trips
- Craft club
- Happy hour
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting Wirreanda or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]