Two-bedroom units in tranquil setting now selling.
Join us at an upcoming open day.
Wednesday 13 February 10.00am to 12.00pm
Wednesday 20 February 10.00am to 12.00pm
Wednesday 27 February 10.00am to 12.00pm
Nestled in a quiet tree-lined street, Uniting Mawarra residents appreciate the close-knit community within the village, most apartments and villas overlook the village gardens. Uniting Mawarra is an easy drive to the abundant amenities of Castle Hill, Pennant Hills and Hornsby.
In your village:
- Community centre / clubhouse
- Craft room
- BBQ area
- Social & activities club
- Pet Friendly
- Village bus trips
- Community vegetable garden
In your home:
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Single level layout
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window furnishings
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony/courtyard
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Parking and garage spaces are leased separately to unit – contact our team to find out more about costs
In your community:
- Bus from Victoria Street: 2-minute walk
- Pennant Hills Train Station: 6-minute walk
- West Pennant Hills Sports Club: 2-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Bowling Club: 5-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Market Place: 5-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Park: 6-minute drive
- Pennant Hills Golf Club: 6-minute drive
- Castle Towers: 11-minute drive
- Hornsby Westfield: 15-minute drive
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting Mawarra or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]