Currently no vacancies available. Contact the Uniting team to enquire or join the waitlist.
Two-bedroom units in tranquil setting.
Nestled in a quiet tree-lined street, Uniting Mawarra residents appreciate the close-knit community within the village, most apartments and villas overlook the village gardens. Uniting Mawarra is an easy drive to the abundant amenities of Castle Hill, Pennant Hills and Hornsby.
Depending on which pricing option you choose, you may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village
In your village:
• Community room
• Craft room
• BBQ area
• Social and activities club
• Pet Friendly
• Vegetable garden
In your home:
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony and courtyard
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garage spaces are leased separately to unit – contact our team to find out more about costs
• Bus trips
• Exercise class
• Resident social and activities committee
• Bible study
• Saturday BBQ
• Happy hour
• Card making
In your community:
• Bus from Victoria Street: 2-minute walk
• Pennant Hills Train Station: 6-minute walk
• West Pennant Hills Sports Club: 2-minute drive
• Pennant Hills Bowling Club: 5-minute drive
• Pennant Hills Market Place: 5-minute drive
• Pennant Hills Park: 6-minute drive
• Pennant Hills Golf Club: 6-minute drive
• Castle Towers: 11-minute drive
• Hornsby Westfield: 15-minute drive
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting Mawarra or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]