A Genuine Alternative to a Nursing Home
Freedom Aged Care Tweed Heads is situated in a prime and central location close to so many social and recreational attractions along with many health and medical services. Created with independence in mind, our residents enjoy maintaining their existing lifestyle, privacy and mobility.
Safe, secure and set in the very heart of Tweed Heads along the northern NSW coast, is your beautiful new Freedom home which comes complete with kitchen, lounge, dining room, bathroom, bedrooms, laundry and outdoor area.
Your home is free to decorate and furnish as you please. And just like your old home, you’ve got your own front door, so you can lock out the world and enjoy peace and privacy whenever you choose.
And there, literally at your front door, a hair and beauty salon, theatrette, library, BBQ area.
Perhaps nowhere are our values of Love, Decency, Respect and Kindness more clearly on show than in the caring we bring to our care.
At the very heart of Freedom is a unique Care Governance model based on ‘best systems, best people, best outcomes’ to meet the everyday and ongoing nursing and personal care needs of each and every one of our residents.
- No means testing and ACAT/ACAS required
- All Village Managers are Senior Registered Nurses
- All residents have a nurse Clinical Case Manager (Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse)
- All residents have a Care Plan for assessed care needs
- All residents have access to 24 hour onsite care, 7 days a week
- Care delivered by onsite care team
- Diversional Therapy programs for Dementia and Memory Loss
- Resident choices and freedom embraced and encouraged
- Consistent, qualified staff who live our values of Love, Decency, Respect and Kindness
- Freedom Aged Care is an approved provider of Commonwealth Home Care Packages.
The care and support provided will change and evolve with you through every stage of your ageing journey so you should never have to leave your Freedom home.
Respite Care from $49 - $99 per day
Caring for an ageing loved one is a rewarding and yet sometimes overwhelming experience. Being carers ourselves we understand the need to take a well-earned break from time to time to recoup, refresh and recharge. Freedom Aged Care's new respite service allows carers and family to take a break from caring duties, while ensuring peace of mind that their loved one's care needs continue to met by health care professionals.
Respite at Freedom Aged Care includes:
- a private, fully furnished, self-contained home
- all meals provided throughout the day, including morning and afternoon tea
- activities your loved one would like to be part of
- personal care and support throughout the day and night
- a secure and vibrant community where all of our residents physical and emotional needs are met each and every day, with love, decency, respect and kindness
- no ACAT / ACAS required
Whether it's two weeks or more, respite care gives you the time to take a break knowing your loved one is being well looked after, all from $49 - $99 per day.
Freedom Aged Care Tweed Heads has fantastic proximity to shopping centres and you are never far from the beach.
Freedom Aged Care is a ‘home care community’ where you enjoy the independence of your own home in a loving community, dedicated to caring for you through every stage of your ageing journey.
You are not just a resident here. You are ‘family’. Everything about Freedom is designed to maximize your independence, happiness and everyday quality of life.
Behind everything we do here are the unique values that drive us - Love, Decency, Respect and Kindness. These are not just words to us. They are everything we stand for.
Like all Freedom communities, couples are free to stay together, regardless of their changing health needs. Everyone’s free to bring their pets. And you can have family and friends stay over whenever you want. Delicious fresh meals are prepared onsite and served in the community dining room every day.