Beautifully designed two-bedroom apartment from $700,000 available now.
Boutique retirement village in the heart of the North Shore
Centrally located a short walk to the train station and Turramurra village, your day to day amenities are within easy reach of Uniting St Margaret’s. Apartments look over the beautiful central gardens that green thumb residents enjoy tending to.
Inside the apartments, living and dining areas are spacious with modern finishes and appliances. Natural light is plentiful, and balconies provide a quiet spot to relax and enjoy a good book.
Depending on which pricing option you choose, you may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
• Community room
• Social and activities club
• Lift access to all apartments
In your home:
• Open plan living and dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony or courtyard
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garage spaces are leased separately to units, contact our team to find out more about costs
• Craft group
In your community:
• Cameron Park: 3-minute walk
• Turramurra Station: 4-minute walk
• Turramurra village: 4-minute walk
• Karuah Park: 5-minute walk
• Turramurra Lookout Community Garden: 7-minute walk
• Turramurra Coles: 7-minute walk
• Turramurra IGA: 10-minute walk
• St Ives Shopping Village: 7-minute drive
• Sheldon Forest Walking Track: 10-minute drive
Community Groups near you:
• Seniors Centre – Turramurra Uniting Church
• Open House friendship group 2nd & 4th Tuesday Lindfield Uniting Church
• Computer Pals for Seniors – Turramurra
• Turramurra Community Garden
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
Still open for inspection; with your safety in mind
A number of our display apartments at select villages remain open for one-on-one private inspections. There’ll be a maximum of one sales agent and one customer at each appointment, for peace of mind.
We're closely following government guidance for visits, and have introduced extra measures to keep you safe.
Call us today to book your inspection.
If you can’t make it in person to our village, get in touch and we can arrange a virtual tour
To learn more about St Margaret’s or to take a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]