Currently no vacancies available. Contact the Uniting team to enquire or join the waitlist.
Quiet location in the heart of Ryde.
Situated amongst the historic homes of Church Street and conveniently located to public transport and major arterial roads that take you to Sydney or Parramatta CBD with ease. Top Ryde Shopping Centre, Ryde Library are all within walking distance, offering more amenities than you’ll ever need.
With lift access, apartments feature bright living areas, modern kitchen, built in wardrobes, ensuite bathroom and either a balcony or a patio opening onto the beautifully maintained gardens.
Depending on which pricing option you choose, you may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village
In your village:
- Community room
- Pet friendly
- BBQ area
- Lift access to apartments
- Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Single level layout
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window furnishings
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony or patio
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Parking and garage spaces are leased separately to unit, contact our team to find out more about costs
- Mobile beautician
- Knitting group
- Art group
- Movie night
- Card games
- Cuppa and chat
In your community:
- Express Bus to the City, Parramatta, Macquarie Park, Chatswood outside front: 1-minute walk
- Top Ryde City Shopping Centre: 5-minute walk
- West Ryde Train Station: 15 minutes by bus
- Ryde Park: 5-minute walk
- Meadow Bank Wharf on Parramatta River: 5-minute drive
- North Ryde Golf Club: 5-minute drive / 11 minutes by bus
- North Ryde RSL: 10-minute drive
- Macquarie Hospital: 5-minute drive / 20 minutes by bus
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting Pindari or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]