Refurbished 1 Bedroom Apartment at Uniting Hawkesbury Available Now
Set in the foothills of the Blue Mountains nearby the Hawkesbury River and picture perfect with its tree-lined streets, residents appreciate the pace of life Uniting Hawkesbury has to offer.
Take a morning stroll around the neighbouring gardens, or nip out to the nearby Windsor Street village for coffee and a scone. For grocery shopping and specialty stores, Richmond Marketplace is only a 2-minute drive away.
Don’t be put off by the rural setting you’ll find Uniting Hawkesbury is conveniently located within 11-minute walk from Hawkesbury train station connecting you with greater Sydney with ease.
You will pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
• Community centre
• Pet friendly
• BBQ area
• Hair salon
• Residential aged care on site
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
• Residents’ social committee
In your community:
• Bus stop (668, 680, 682 services): 1-minute walk
• Richmond Train Station: 5-minute drive
• Richmond Market Place: 5-minute drive
• Windsor Street Shops: 2-minute drive
• Windsor Street Medical Centre: 2-minute drive
• Richmond Golf Club: 6-minute drive
• Hawkesbury Race course:10-minute drive
• Richmond Club: 5-minute drive
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.
To learn more about Uniting Hawkesbury or to take a tour call 1800 864 846 or email our team using the enquiry form below.