Currently no vacancies available. Contact the Uniting team to enquire or join the waitlist.
Country living with city amenities
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Mountains by the Hawkesbury River, residents appreciate the pace of life Uniting Hawkesbury offers.
Take a morning stroll down to Pughs Lagoon to check in on the resident geese or stop in at charming Hawkesbury village for coffee and scones. The rural setting is remarkably convenient. From its picture perfect tree-lined street, Hawkesbury train station is within an 11-minute walk connecting you to greater Sydney with ease.
One and two-bedroom apartments overlook the leafy surrounds and feature open plan living spaces, contemporary fixtures and finishes, and an internal laundry.
Depending on which pricing option you choose, you may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
• Community centre
• Pet friendly
• BBQ area
• Residential aged care on-site
• Hair salon
• Residential aged care on site
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
• Open plan living / kitchen / dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony / courtyard
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garages for lease
• Residents’ social committee
In your community:
• Bus stop (668, 680, 682 services): 1-minute walk
• Richmond Train Station: 11-minute walk / 2 minutes by bus
• Richmond Market Place: 11-minute walk / 2 minutes by bus
• Windsor Street Shops: 5-minute walk
• Windsor Street Medical Centre: 5-minute walk
• Richmond Golf Club: 6-minute drive
• Hawkesbury Race course:10-minute drive
• Richmond Club: 5-minute drive
• Richmond North Shopping Centre: 10-minute bus
• Panthers North Richmond: 12 minutes by bus
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting Hawkesbury Village or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]