Brand new villas coming soon.
Contemporary one, two and two plus study villas coming soon to Hawkesbury. Pricing available soon, book your one-on-one appointment now to view the display suite opening in June. Call us today to learn more.
Set in the foothills of the Blue Mountains nearby the Hawkesbury River and picture perfect with its tree-lined streets, residents appreciate the pace of life Uniting Hawkesbury has to offer.
Take a morning stroll around the neighbouring gardens, or nip out to the nearby Windsor Street village for coffee and a scone. For grocery shopping and specialty stores, Richmond Marketplace is only a 2-minute drive away.
Don’t be put off by the rural setting you’ll find Uniting Hawkesbury is conveniently located within 11-minute walk from Hawkesbury train station connecting you with greater Sydney with ease.
One and two-bedroom apartments overlook the leafy surrounds and feature contemporary fixtures and finishes with open plan living spaces and internal laundry.
Depending on which pricing option you choose, you may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
• Community centre
• Pet friendly
• BBQ area
• Residential aged care on-site
• Hair salon
• Residential aged care on site
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
• Open plan living / kitchen / dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony / courtyard
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garages for lease
• Residents’ social committee
In your community:
• Bus stop (668, 680, 682 services): 1-minute walk
• Richmond Train Station: 11-minute walk / 2 minutes by bus
• Richmond Market Place: 11-minute walk / 2 minutes by bus
• Windsor Street Shops: 5-minute walk
• Windsor Street Medical Centre: 5-minute walk
• Richmond Golf Club: 6-minute drive
• Hawkesbury Race course:10-minute drive
• Richmond Club: 5-minute drive
• Richmond North Shopping Centre: 10-minute bus
• Panthers North Richmond: 12 minutes by bus
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting Hawkesbury Village or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]