Parklands Village is the perfect spot to pursue your coastal lifestyle dreams, set in picturesque Port Macquarie.
Located just 2km from the main town centre this relaxed, social village caters for independent retirees who want to take advantage of the security, facilities and community life that a retirement village offers.
Village features include:
• 2km to Port Central Shopping Centre & public hospital
• 2km to Port Macquarie Base Hospital
• Public buses to City Centre and Settlement City within easy access of village
• Outdoor facilities such as a coffee shop, bowling green and BBQ area
• Social activities including craft groups and bingo
• Indoor facilities including hair salon, heated indoor pool and spa, library and craft room
• Village bus once per week to town
• Local bus pick up 5 days per week
• Approved pets welcome
• 24 Hour Emergency Call System
• Visiting health professionals (Podiatrist & Doctor)
• Pharmacy (pickup and delivery)
Retire your way at Parklands Retirement Village. Call 1800 72 71 70 to book an appointment to see the village for yourself.