Set among acres of lush, landscaped gardens, Bellevue Gardens is a welcoming coastal oasis. A host of great facilities and activities await you at Bellevue Gardens Retirement Village. Catch up with friends and family at the Bellaroma Coffee Shop, enjoy the indoor pool and bowling green, or relax at a movie screening - the choice is yours.
This renovated apartment comes with granite benchtop, fridge, walk in robe, a spacious bedroom and level access. Optional services are available such as meals, cleaning & linen laundering.
Bellevue Garden's serviced apartments are staffed 24/7 for your added security and is located next to the Port Macquarie Private Hospital.
Village features include:
• Approximately 1.3km from Port Macquarie city centre
• Adjacent to Port Macquarie Private Hospital and Medical Centre
• Public transport adjacent to village
• Fortnightly bus service to town centre for Serviced Apartment residents
• BBQ facility
• Bowling green
• Forest Walk
• Stunning clubhouse
• Auditorium with bar facilities
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• Bowls clubhouse/billiards room
• Restaurant & Bellaroma coffee shop
• Hairdressing salon
• Library & craft room
Don’t miss out on this stunning home in a friendly community, close to all the growing amenities in the local area. Call 1800 237 237 to book an appointment to see the village for yourself.
Please note illustrations and images are intended to be used as a visual aid only. Stockland accepts no responsibility as a result of any of any error, omission or misrepresentation in information.