Anglicare Sydney invites you to view our beautifully renovated one and two-bedroom units at St Stephens Village in Penrith.
Take a look inside - Watch the videos:
- 2-bedroom units with South or North aspects from $265,000
- 1-bedroom unit plus study $355,000
The units all feature:
- Newly-renovated with modern finishes
- Spacious and light-filled open-plan living areas
- Modern interior including new kitchen and bathroom
The units sit amid peaceful gardens and courtyards which are perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Onsite you'll have access to:
- Village bus
- Resident workshop
- Community centre
- BBQ area
- Anglicare At Home services**
- Registered nurse
Located on five leafy acres at the base of the Blue Mountains, St Stephens offers a friendly, relaxing atmosphere with plenty of activities including exercise classes, craft, book club, resident workshop and more.
The village is conveniently location close to Marketland Shopping Centre (500m), Westbus bus stop (200m), Penrith train station (3km) and Nepean Hospital (500m).
Don't miss this opportunity! Make an appointment today to view the units and tour the village.
**Home care fees apply
Images are indicative only.
Please note village residents may need to pay a departure fee when they leave the village.
* Price based on 50 percent deferred management fee. Conditions apply.