Uniting Bowden Brae
Stage 2 coming soon
Brand new two, two plus study and three bedroom apartments.
Uniting Bowden Brae retirement and independent living village offers a wide choice of beautiful light-filled one, two and three bedroom apartments with district or garden views. Contemporary apartments feature generous open plan living opening onto large balconies or courtyards and kitchens featuring stone benchtops. Full-height glazed doors and windows bathe the interiors in natural light.
Centrally located around “The Green”, a large landscaped area with the purpose of linking together the three buildings, when stage 2 is complete the new village will include community centre, library, consulting rooms for visiting professionals, salon, café, gym and pool.
In your village:
- Community centre / clubhouse
- Pet friendly
- BBQ area
- Residential aged care on-site
- Social & activities club
- Lift access to apartments
- Children’s playground*
- Community vegetable garden*
- Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
*Amenities available at completion of stage 2
In your home:
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Single level layout
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window furnishings
- Internal laundry
- Clothes dryer
- Private balcony/courtyard
- 24-hour emergency call system
- All units with parking and storage cage
In your community:
- M60 Bus to Westfield Hornsby – outside front every 10 min
- Normanhurst Train Station & Local Shops – 10 min walk / 5 min bus 587,588
- Thornleigh Golf Centre – 5 min drive/bus
- Thornleigh Sports Stadium – 5 min drive/bus
- Westfield Hornsby – 10 min bus
- Cinema – 10 min bus
- Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital – 10 min drive
- Pennant Hills Bowling Club - 7 min drive
You will pay a departure fee when you leave the village
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.
Still open for inspection; with your safety in mind
A number of our display apartments at select villages remain open for one-on-one private inspections. There’ll be a maximum of one sales agent and one customer at each appointment, for peace of mind.
We're closely following government guidance for visits, and have introduced extra measures to keep you safe.
Call us today to book your inspection.
If you can’t make it in person to our village, get in touch and we can arrange a virtual tour
To learn more about Uniting Bowden Brae or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]