Beautifully designed retirement living
DISPLAY APARTMENT OPEN
Monday to Friday 10.00am to 4.00pm
Saturday by appointment
(Located at 9 Frith Avenue, Normanhurst NSW 2076)
Call 1800 864 846 or visit uniting.org/bowden-brae to book an appointment.
Uniting Bowden Brae offers a wide choice of beautiful light-filled two, two plus study, and three-bedroom apartments with district or garden views. Contemporary apartments feature generous open plan living opening onto large balconies or courtyards and kitchens featuring stone benchtops. Full-height glazed doors and windows bathe the interiors in natural light.
Centrally located around ‘The Green, a large landscaped area with the purpose of linking together the three buildings, when complete the new village will include community centre, library, consulting rooms for visiting professionals, children’s playground, senior’s gym and pool.
Depending on which pricing option you choose, you may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
- Community centre / clubhouse
- Pet friendly
- BBQ area
- Residential aged care on-site
- Social & activities club
- Lift access to apartments
- Children’s playground*
- Community vegetable garden*
- Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
*Amenities available at completion of stage 2
In your home:
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Single level layout
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window furnishings
- Internal laundry
- Clothes dryer
- Private balcony/courtyard
- 24-hour emergency call system
- All units with parking and storage cage
In your community:
- M60 Bus to Westfield Hornsby – outside front every 10 min
- Normanhurst Train Station & Local Shops – 10 min walk / 5 min bus 587,588
- Thornleigh Golf Centre – 5 min drive/bus
- Thornleigh Sports Stadium – 5 min drive/bus
- Westfield Hornsby – 10 min bus
- Cinema – 10 min bus
- Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital – 10 min drive
- Pennant Hills Bowling Club - 7 min drive
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting Bowden Brae or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]