Lovely one-bedroom apartments currently available from $750,000
With its charming historic entry and quiet but central location, Uniting Killarney is a sought-after village. Start your day with a stroll around the leafy neighbourhood or, for the more adventurous, a dip in nearby Balmoral Beach.
Walking distance away, Military Road boasts a vibrant atmosphere with its elegant boutiques, restaurants and handy services such as pharmacies, banks, florists, hairdressers and providores. A short walk will find you on Spit Road with regular buses connecting you to Chatswood, Manly and Sydney CBD.
Light-filled apartments feature contemporary finishes, open plan living and delightful views over the tree-filled courtyard.
Depending on which pricing option you choose, you may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
• Community room
• BBQ area
• Residential aged care on site nearby
• On-site manager
• Pet friendly
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony/courtyard
• Lift/ramp access to apartments
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garages for lease
• Happy hour
• Social and activities club
In your community:
• Bus stop (Services to Sydney, Balmoral Beach, Manly, Chatswood): 3-minute walk
• Bridgepoint Shopping Centre: 3-minute walk
• Military Road Shopping: 5-minute walk
• Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace: 10-minute walk / 5 minutes by bus
• Balmoral Beach: 10-minute walk / 5-minute drive / 5 minutes by bus
• Mosman Library: 7-minute walk
• Allan Border Oval: 7-minute walk
• Wakehurst Golf Club: 35-minute drive / 30 minutes by bus
• Northbridge Golf Club: 30-minute drive
• North Sydney Railway Station: 25 minutes
• Royal North Shore Hospital: 30-minute drive / 25 minutes by bus
• Northern Beaches Hospital: 35-minute bus / 40-minute drive
• Manly Beach: 40-minute drive / 35 minutes by bus
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting Killarney or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]