Beautifully designed two-bedroom apartments available now.
Set in a tranquil rural neighbourhood, Uniting Kentgrove is surrounded by an abundance of green. A two minute drive to Kenthurst Shopping Centre and conveniently located within a short drive of major Sydney arterial roads for those upcoming road trips or visiting family.
Apartments and villas look out to leafy gardens, all with private courtyards and balconies. For those wanting a tree change Uniting Kentgrove is the ideal choice.
You may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
- Community centre / clubhouse
- Craft room
- Pet friendly
- BBQ area
- Social & activities club
- Friday Shopping Bus
In your home:
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Single level layout
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window furnishings
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony or courtyard
- 24 hour emergency call system
- Parking and garage spaces are leased separately to unit – contact our team to find our more about costs
In your community:
- 639 bus to Castle Hill outside front of village
- Dural Golf Driving range - 14 mins
- Dural Library - 4 mins
- Dural Men's Shed - 5 mins
- Round Corner Shopping Centre - 6 min drive
- The Galstn Club - 14 mins
- Castle Towers Shopping Centre - 14 mins
- The Hills Clinic Hospital - 14 minute drive
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure thjat you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about one of our villages or take a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]