Currently no vacancies available. To enquire or join the waitlist, contact the Uniting team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]
Relaxed, quiet living with easy access to Sydney CBD.
Located in a quiet and leafy street just minutes from the heart of Hurstville, you’ll feel well connected to an abundance of amenities at Uniting Colin McFadyen.
Travelling to Sydney city, Sydney Airport and Cronulla Beach couldn’t be easier with Hurstville train station a short walk from the village. All that you’ll need is quite literally at your fingertips with Westfield Hurstville, entertainment centre and cinemas under a 10-minute stroll. For more social residents, there’s a variety of activities on the busy social calendar to keep them busy including regular BBQs, bus trips and happy hour.
One and two-bedroom apartments feature modern kitchens and bathrooms and private balcony, an ideal spot to relax and enjoy a cuppa. A quick drive and you have the perfect opportunity to stretch the legs along the sparkling coast line or catch-up with friends over wine at one of the many sailing clubs.
Depending on which pricing option you choose, you may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
• Community room
• Pet friendly
• Social and activities club
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
• Open plan living and dining
• Single level layout
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Internal laundry
• Private balcony / courtyard
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garage spaces for lease
• Happy hour
• Movie afternoon / night
• Residents' BBQ
• Bus trips (social)
• Social lunches / dinners
• Residents' social committee
In your community:
• Hurstville Train Station: 2-minute walk
• Hurstville Westfield: 10-minute walk
• Hurstville Bowling Club: 7-minute walk
• St George Public Hospital: 9-minute drive
• Hurstville Private Hospital: 5-minute walk
• Waratah Private Hospital: 5-minute walk
• Medical Centre: 5-minute walk
• Hurstville Entertainment Centre: 12-minute walk
• Hurstville Museum: 12-minute walk
• Sydney City: 30 minutes by train
• Cronulla Beach: 30 minutes by train
• Sydney Airport: 20 minutes by train
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting Colin McFadyen or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]