Whether you are ready to move into a retirement village now or in years to come, join our Priority Register for Mary Andrews Village today so you can enjoy member benefits now and in the future.
Member benefits include:
- Be notified of vacant properties in your preferred retirement living villages before the public
- The earlier you join, the better! The person who has been on the Priority Register the longest will have first preference
- Retain your position on the Priority Register even if you decide not to proceed with an Anglicare property, or if not successful with a property nomination/reservation
- Visit as many properties as you like before making your choice
- New Development properties are released to Priority Register members before being offered to the public
- Be invited to special events and openings
- No age restirction to join*
- Once-off joining fee is only $50.00 and is fully refundable if you choose to cancel or purchase with Anglicare
Secure your membership today. Call 1300 111 278 or send us an enquiry below to find out more.
*Entry age into an Anglicare retirement village is 60+ years. Subject to successful medical assessment and application for retirement living.
Village residents may need to pay a departure fee when they leave the village.