Located in historic, cosmopolitan Glebe, St Johns Village is a stroll away from the bustling Glebe Point Road with its eclectic restaurants, bookshops, boutiques, and cafes.
Broadway Shopping Centre is just down the road with a supermarket, cinemas and many speciality stores. Of course, the Sydney CBD, with its multitude of shopping, entertainment and food choices is just 3 kilometres away. A winner of the Sir John Sulman Architectural Design award, the heritage listed St Johns village has a peaceful atmosphere.
The village offers one bedroom units each bright. open and airy with modern kitchens, bathrooms, and lounge and dining areas. The outdoor entertaining area and BBQ facilities offer a great place to catch up with family and friends. Have peace of mind knowing support and 24-hour care is available, freeing you to really enjoy your new independent urban lifestyle.
Facilities and services:
- Computer room
- BBQ area
- Anglicare At Home services (home care fees apply)
- Chaplain/visiting minister
- Registered nurse
- Medical - Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (5km)
- Shopping center - Glebe Shopping Centre 200m (200m)
- Railway station - Central Station (3.5km);
- Buses - Sydney Buses route 431, 433, 370 approx. every 15 mins (400m)
Make an appointment to tour the village.
Please note village residents may need to pay a departure fee when they leave the village.