Currently no vacancies available. Contact the Uniting team to enquire or join the waitlist.
Relaxed living on the edge of Garigal National Park
A tranquil village conveniently located in the beautiful Northern Beaches. Backing onto the Garigal National Park, you’ll wake to the leafy green vistas and bird calls. It’s a short walk, drive or bus trip to Forestville’s shopping centre for everyday necessities and the Northern Beaches Hospital, Chatswood CBD and abundant parklands.
Spacious one-bedroom apartments feature a bright living area, modern kitchen, separate bathroom and either a balcony that enjoys magnificent views of the National Park or a patio opening onto the beautifully maintained gardens.
Depending on which pricing option you choose, you may have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village.
In your village:
• Community centre
• Craft room
• Pet friendly
• BBQ area
• Social and activities club
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
• Open plan living and dining
• Ramp access to all apartments
• Built in wardrobes
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Window furnishings
• Private balcony or courtyard
• 24-hour emergency call system
• Parking and garage spaces are leased separately to units, contact our team to find out more about costs
• Exercise group
• Table tennis
• Bus trips
• Monthly resident’s morning tea
• Movie afternoon
• Craft group
• Ecumenical worship service
• Residents BBQ
In your community:
• Forestville Shopping Centre – 12-minute walk / 5 minutes by bus
• Bus 278 every 20 min to Forestville Shopping Centre – 1-minute walk
• Bus 273 to Sydney City – QVB (every 20 min) – 7-minute walk
• Bus 136 from Forestville Shopping Centre to Chatswood Shopping Centre, Northern Beaches Hospital, Collaroy & Manly
• Cook Street Walking Trail in Garigal Park – 1 minute
• Northern Beaches Hospital – 9-minute drive / 20 minutes by bus
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting Tredinnick or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]