A beautiful setting and a welcoming community await you at Maybrook Village.
At Stockland Maybrook Retirement Village we understand that taking the step into retirement is an important one. So, we’re helping to make the transition as easy as possible with our $10,000 ‘Move Made Easy’ package*. That’s $10,000 in your pocket to enjoy on the things you treasure most. Simply settle your home by 20 December 2019 in order to be eligible to receive your $10,000 gift card.
Situated in Cromer, on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Maybrook Village off ers residents a relaxed independent living environment surrounded by spectacular bushland. Maybrook residents are friendly, supportive and enjoy participating in an array of social activities both in and outside of the village. As well as being located close to local amenities, residents can also access Sydney CBD with a public bus stop right outside the village.
Village features include:
• Public bus service to CBD
• Approximately 6km to Mona Vale Hospital
• Approximately 1km to Wheeler Heights shops
• Approximately 8km to Warringah Mall
• Social activities such as aqua aerobics and breakfast/coffee club
• BBQ areas and visitor parking
• Indoor facilities including indoor heated pool/spa and billiards room
• Village bus
• 24hr emergency call system
• Pet friendly
Discover how you can retire your way at Maybrook Retirement Village. Come along to our open tours, held every Wednesday 11am to 12noon or call 1800 72 71 70 to book an appointment.