Located on top of Sexton Hill with a pacific panorama, Aveo Freedom Aged Care Banora Point is not just any aged care community; it is a home care community that allows you the freedom and independence to live in your own home with 24/7 care and support and a vibrant community on your doorstep.
Residents of our Banora Point community enjoy a relaxed, coastal lifestyle with beautifully maintained gardens and communal facilities and with a range of shops and medical facilities nearby. Enjoy a trip to the local beach or bowls club, or stay home and catch up with family and friends over a BBQ on the terrace while soaking in the ocean views and sea breezes.
A genuine alternative to a nursing home
- Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own self contained home
- You are welcome to decorate and furnish your home as you choose
- Couples are free to stay together, regardless of changing health needs
- Pets are welcome
- Family and friends are welcome to stay over whenever you want
- 24 hour personalised care & support
We have a range of one and two-bedroom apartments available with varying designs and aspects.
Enquire now to book in a consultation and a community tour.
d Care Banora Point offers a friendly home care community environment with a relaxed coastal feel. Created with independence in mind, our residents enjoy maintaining their existing lifestyle, privacy and mobility.
Safe, secure and set in the very heart of Banora Point along the northern NSW coast, is your beautiful new Freedom home which comes complete with kitchen, lounge, dining room, bathroom, bedrooms, laundry and outdoor area.
Your home is free to decorate and furnish as you please. And just like your old home, you’ve got your own front door, so you can lock out the world and enjoy peace and privacy whenever you choose.
And there, literally at your front door, a hair and beauty salon, men's shed, library, BBQ area and pool.
Perhaps nowhere are our values of Love, Decency, Respect and Kindness more clearly on show than in the caring we bring to our care.
At the very heart of Freedom is a unique Care Governance model based on ‘best systems, best people, best outcomes’ to meet the everyday and ongoing nursing and personal care needs of each and every one of our residents.
- No means testing and ACAT/ACAS required
- All Village Managers are Senior Registered Nurses
- All residents have a nurse Clinical Case Manager (Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse)
- All residents have a Care Plan for assessed care needs
- All residents have access to 24 hour onsite care, 7 days a week
- Care delivered by onsite care team
- Diversional Therapy programs for Dementia and Memory Loss
- Resident choices and freedom embraced and encouraged
- Consistent, qualified staff who live our values of Love, Decency, Respect and Kindness
- Freedom Aged Care is an approved provider of Commonwealth Home Care Packages.
The care and support provided will change and evolve with you through every stage of your ageing journey so you should never have to leave your Freedom home.
Respite Care from $49 - $99 per day
Caring for an ageing loved one is a rewarding and yet sometimes overwhelming experience. Being carers ourselves we understand the need to take a well-earned break from time to time to recoup, refresh and recharge. Freedom Aged Care's new respite service allows carers and family to take a break from caring duties, while ensuring peace of mind that their loved one's care needs continue to met by health care professionals.
Respite at Freedom Aged Care includes:
- a private, fully furnished, self-contained home
- all meals provided throughout the day, including morning and afternoon tea
- activities your loved one would like to be part of
- personal care and support throughout the day and night
- a secure and vibrant community where all of our residents physical and emotional needs are met each and every day, with love, decency, respect and kindness
- no ACAT / ACAS required
Whether it's two weeks or more, respite care gives you the time to take a break knowing your loved one is being well looked after, all from $49 - $99 per day.
Located on the top of Sexton Hill with a Pacific panorama, Freedom Aged Care Banora Point has the perfect outlook. The community has fantastic proximity to shopping centres, clubs and the beach.
Freedom Aged Care is a ‘home care community’ where you enjoy the independence of your own home in a loving community, dedicated to caring for you through every stage of your ageing journey.
You are not just a resident here. You are ‘family’. Everything about Freedom is designed to maximize your independence, happiness and everyday quality of life.
Behind everything we do here are the unique values that drive us - Love, Decency, Respect and Kindness. These are not just words to us. They are everything we stand for.
Like all Freedom communities, couples are free to stay together, regardless of their changing health needs. Everyone’s free to bring their pets. And you can have family and friends stay over whenever you want. Delicious fresh meals are prepared onsite and served in the community dining room every day.