Pre-eminent retirement village provider Stockland will be hosting a series of over 55’s festivals, titled Summer of Jazz, at five of their communities across South Australia all this February.
Live jazz music, a barbeque lunch, and great conversation will be featured heavily for residents, their families and friends, as well as members of the public who are invited to join the fun at a Stockland retirement living village.
Attendees will also have an opportunity to tour Stockland retirement living communities, inspect some homes, and speak directly with residents and staff about the facilities and social activities, in the setting of a vibrant Stockland event.
Kathrine Anderson, Stockland SA Sales Manager, said attendees are more than welcome to come for the music and be pleasantly surprised to stay for the lifestyle.
“We look forward to showing the public how enjoyable retirement living can be,” she said.
“We encourage retirees, and those nearing retirement age, to bring their family and friends and have all their questions about retirement living answered.
“More than 12,000 people call a Stockland retirement village their home. This month we’ll show you why!”
The Stockland Summer Jazz events will be held from 11am – 1pm on the following dates and villages:
● Bay Village Retirement Estate – Philip Avenue, Victor Harbor on Monday 12 February
● Unity Retirement Village – 38 Taylors Road, Aberfoyle Park on Tuesday 13 February
● Hillsview Retirement Village – 18 McHarg Road, Happy Valley on Wednesday 14 February
● Lightsview Retirement Village – 26 East Parkway, Lightsview on Thursday 15 February
● Somerton Park Seniors’ Living Community – 91 Diagonal Road, Somerton Park on Friday 16 February