Small, private Retirement Village near the heart of Canberra - Narrabundah - ACT
Uniting St Aidan’s Narrabundah is a small and friendly village in a leafy, garden setting opposite Rocky Nobb Park where you can enjoy a morning stroll amongst the gums. C St Aidan’s location offers the best of both worlds; being close to the heart of Canberra you have easy access to amenities, shopping and dining whilst it’s quiet suburb gives the feeling of seclusion.
In your village:
- Pet friendly
- Small private village in garden setting
- General cleaning, repairs & maintenance of common spaces and your unit
In your home:
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Ground & first level apartments
- Built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Window furnishings
- Internal laundry
- Private balcony
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Parking and garage spaces are leased separately to unit, contact our team to find out more about costs or options.
In your community:
- Local Bus every half hour – 5 min walk
- Red Hill Shops – 5 min drive – provides some local amenities at Duyfken Place, Red Hill
- Manuka Shopping Centre – 5 min drive
- Griffith Shopping Centre – 5 min drive
- Heart of Canberra – 10 min drive
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, senior’s gyms and respite care.
With over 80 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all your needs. Uniting retirement villages offer a range of pricing structures including no-departure fee and flexible pricing options.
To learn more about Uniting St Aidans Village or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]