Small, private Retirement Village close to the heart of Canberra
Spacious two bedroom with study available from $500,000
A small and friendly village in a leafy, garden setting opposite Rocky Nobb Park where you can enjoy a morning stroll amongst the fragrant gums.
Uniting St Aidan’s location offers you the best of both worlds. You’re close to the heart of Canberra with easy access to the city’s shopping, dining and amenities, while the quiet suburb gives the feeling of peace and seclusion.
Your light-filled apartment features open living and dining with an alfresco balcony or verandah looking out onto the beautiful gum trees.
In your village:
• Pet friendly
• Gardens and communal areas maintained by Uniting
In your home:
· Open plan living and dining
· Built in wardrobes
· Reverse cycle air-conditioning
· Window furnishings
· Internal laundry
· Private balcony
· 24-hour emergency call system
· Parking and garage spaces are leased separately to unit, contact our team to find out more about costs or options.
· Monthly morning or afternoon tea
In your community:
· Local bus every half hour – 5-minute walk
· Red Hill Shops – 3-minute drive / 15-minute walk
· Manuka Shopping Centre – 5-minute drive / 15-minute walk
· Griffith Shopping Centre – 5-minute drive
· Canberra International Golf Centre - 5-minute drive
· Canberra CBD – 10-minute drive
You will pay a departure fee when you leave this village
Uniting is the largest not-for-profit aged care provider in NSW and ACT, we offer a full range of aged care services designed to ensure that you receive the support you require when you need it including retirement villages, home and community care, residential aged care, seniors gyms and respite care. With over 65 retirement villages across NSW and the ACT, we’re sure to have a home that meets all of your needs.
Still open for inspection; with your safety in mind
A number of our display apartments at select villages remain open for one-on-one private inspections. There’ll be a maximum of one sales agent and one customer at each appointment, for peace of mind.
We're closely following government guidance for visits, and have introduced extra measures to keep you safe.
Call us today to book your inspection.
If you can’t make it in person to our village, get in touch and we can arrange a virtual tour
To learn more about Uniting St Aidans Village or to book a tour call our team on 1800 864 846 or email [email protected]